Google Summer of Code

From: Mohit Dhingra <mohitdhingras@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 22:20:18 +0530

--14dae9340b5f92a0a804d6dfce07

*Hi All,
*

I am a final year student, Masters by Research, at Indian Institute of
Science Bangalore. I want to work in GSoC 2013. I did a survey of projects
that people did earlier, and I am interested in the projects related to
device drivers and virtualization. I looked at "porting virtio device
drivers from NetBSD to DragonFly BSD". I have done a research project on
 virtualization and presented a paper "Resource Usage Monitoring in Clouds"
in IEEE/ACM Grid in Beijing last year. Can someone please suggest some
topics related to this which are yet to be implemented on DragonFly BSD?

*
----------------------------
Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra
+919611190435*

--14dae9340b5f92a0a804d6dfce07

nal year student, Masters by Research, at Indian Institute of Science Banga=
lore. I want to work in GSoC 2013. I did a survey of projects that people d=
id earlier, and I am interested in the projects related to device drivers a=
nd virtualization. I looked at &quot;porting virtio device drivers from Net=
BSD to DragonFly BSD&quot;. I have done a research project on =A0virtualiza=
tion and presented a paper &quot;Resource Usage Monitoring in Clouds&quot; =
in IEEE/ACM Grid in Beijing last year. Can someone please suggest some topi=
cs related to this which are yet to be implemented on DragonFly BSD?</div>

--14dae9340b5f92a0a804d6dfce07--