Re: Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:44:07 +0200

I have summarised all given requirements on the wiki:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/BTS_Requirements .

Given Matt's effort on building one of his own, I doubt people will care much, but I sincerely hope this list will be considered as a guide in the development of it. Even though some points are already wiped out by this. Also, thanks to the few who have responded, and for nut cluttering up the thread (cough. cough.).

Cheers,
--
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx