Re: libc update progress?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:39:29 +0200

-On [20050430 12:22], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai@xxxxxx) wrote:
>are *NOT* appreciated and result in these linking errors.  Now, I am not yet
>sure if this means our DF defaults are wrong and we're saved by the FreeBSD
>specific stuff.
>
>Nonetheless, it shows we need to do more third party fixing for DF and
>submit those upstream.  Or even fix some things in our base system.

Without using the port everything compiles as it should.  Of course, it
might not yet be the best case yet in using specific work-arounds/features
in the code base.

Have I mentioned lately how much I wish to dump this FreeBSD specific stuff
from ports/dfports?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium. - Publilius