Re: libc update progress?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:10:24 +0200

-On [20050430 12:02], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai@xxxxxx) wrote:
>Right now I cannot even compile perl 5.8.6 or python 2.4.1 normally without
>running into linking issues:

Found the issue.

UNAME_s=DragonFly
UNAME_v=DragonFly 1.3-DEVELOPMENT

are *NOT* appreciated and result in these linking errors.  Now, I am not yet
sure if this means our DF defaults are wrong and we're saved by the FreeBSD
specific stuff.

Nonetheless, it shows we need to do more third party fixing for DF and
submit those upstream.  Or even fix some things in our base system.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Trying to fool myself with Dreams that never come true...