Re: libc update progress?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:36:08 -0700

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
-On [20050430 00:22], walt (wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I'm wondering if I should start the long process of recompiling all of
my ports.  Is it likely that more libc breakage will be coming up in the
next week or two?

I am in the middle of it.

Trust me. Nuke /usr/local and /usr/X11R6 and start from scratch.

Unless you like problem solving.

Heh. I just passed my fourteenth wedding anniversary. I'd like to see a non-problem-solver do as well ;o)

I will indeed do as you advise -- but maybe I'll wait just a few
days for Joerg to calm down...