Re: Support for HP Smart Array 6i RAID controller

From: Andrey Novikov <dragonflybsd.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:16:10 +0400

Would you like to take a shot at updating our driver ?

You can use me as a last resort if no one more experienced will volonteer for it. Cause I have an experience only in applied programming and not in kernel hacking. So in case I will start porting it myself you will have to consult me a lot :(. But this realy concerns me because FreeBSD future sucks :( and I don't want to keep running it on my servers.

Andrey.