Re: Support for HP Smart Array 6i RAID controller

From: Andrey Novikov <dragonflybsd.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:25:23 +0400

Thomas E. Spanjaard wrote:

I will be taking a shot over the weekend. Joerg asked if I could split the 'obvious' things (like bus_alloc_resource_any()), but alas I'm not able to due that due to my subversion server breaking. Neither do I own a ciss(4) device, but I just thought it nice to get into dfly hacking.

You can use me as a tester if you wish. The one problem is that the server is already running and performing some significant job, through interruptable for a reasonable period of time (suitable for trying to run a DragonFly from CD and test if it identifies and works with a RAID controller).

Andrey.
<http://multitran.ru/c/m.exe?t=4393_1_2>