Re: Support for HP Smart Array 6i RAID controller

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:48:27 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
Would you like to take a shot at updating our driver ?

I will be taking a shot over the weekend. Joerg asked if I could split the 'obvious' things (like bus_alloc_resource_any()), but alas I'm not able to due that due to my subversion server breaking. Neither do I own a ciss(4) device, but I just thought it nice to get into dfly hacking.

Cheers,
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx