Re: cvs cross reference tool

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:51:26 +0100

On 12.02.2005, at 21:14, Matthew Dillon wrote:

I would love to see this integrated into leaf and made official.

If I were to create an account to manage it on leaf (e.g. similar to
the way we manage the mailarchive with the mhonarc account on leaf),
and point a subdirectory on the web site to it, would you be willing to
set it all up and automate it on leaf?

sure bet! there are still some minor things that could be tweaked, but it seems that one never runs out of those :)

what I'd really like to see is a "nice" design of the page output, basically a css to make the pages more concise. are there some web designers out there reading the lists?

cheers
  simon

--
/"\