DragonFly kernel List (threaded) for 2005-02
>>>>> "Yury" == Yury Tarasievich <grog@xxxxxxx> writes:
Yury> And altq was awarded the title by whom? :)
Yury> And this was decided by whom? :)
- AltQ is used by Free/Net/Open/DFly
- PF is used by Free/Net/Open/DFly and KAME project uses it as a packet
classifier for AltQ and ipsec engine.
- Integrated PF/AltQ has a *really* clear and concise setup file.
- *Useful* docs are available easily.
- PF is the only packet filter that has been locked easily for smpng in
FreeBSD-5 and later, thanks to a clean codebase. So it should be easy
for DFly developpers to achieve the same goal.
- Many developpers are working on it and are quite responsive to bug
reports or feature requests.
Check these assertions for ipfw/ipfilter. Enough ?
>C'est pas un pingouin mais une hirondelle africaine et sa noix de coco
Maintenant que vous le dîtes, c'est fort possible, Roland Courbis a des
faux airs de John Cleese, mais en plus petit.
-+- fc&t in<www.le-gnu.net> : Une hirondelle ne fait pas le pingouin-+-