Re: new library, libcaps

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:43:23 -0600

On Nov 26, 2003, at 12:41 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Finally got up to speed... fought with mergemaster and won etc etc. : :Now I can manually build libcaps and install it as well. Any caveats :before I :dive in head first? Like... is there water in the pool? : :Dave

The pool is half full.

I see that... I am not quite sure how to actually do anything with this... :)

Its still interesting to look at the code and see what's going on but I wanted to
write code that was purely [or as purely as possible] using lkkt_ calls without
Unix Domain Sockets and such in the way.

I wanted to make some simple examples that explain how this stuff can be
immediately used in user space and possibly even do some kind of a write up/
walkthrough of this stuff.

Dave

-Matt Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>