any interest in importing pf?

From: Richard Coleman <Richard.Coleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:09:07 -0500

Matt,

What plans do you have in mind for packet filtering and firewalls? Are you planning to stick with ipfw and ipfilter?

Is there any interest in chunking both of these and moving to pf? Or at least replacing ipfilter with pf. I know that may be too radical, but wanted to gauge the interest.

I'm currently using ipfilter, but would be happy with either ipfilter or pf.

Richard Coleman
Richard.Coleman@xxxxxxxxxx