Re: Top ten interesting broken packages (Volunteers?)

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:00:48 +0200

On 8/13/2012 20:52, John Marino wrote:
> As an update for everyone else:
> net/xymon and net/xymonclient are now fixed.
> Thanks to Francois Tigeot fixing poppler016, misc/koffice is also now
> fixed along with graphics/kdegraphics3.
>
> So I'd like to add sysutils/k3b (DVD and CD authoring program) to the
> top ten. It should have been there before -- the error has something to
> do with missing cam-* devices.
>
> John

Update #2:
Number 4 should have been chat/jabberd2 rather than chat/jabberd, but it
doesn't matter.  Both versions of jabberd are building on recent master,
both i386 and x86_64.  The packages didn't change, something in the
world must have improved.  (It was masked in pbulk so it's been in the
"failed" list falsely.).

John