Re: Top ten interesting broken packages (Volunteers?)

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:52:51 +0200

On 8/13/2012 14:08, Jelle Hermsen wrote:
> I can take a look at fixing Racket. Should I test on both df64 and df32?
>
> Cheers,
> Jelle

Jelle,
Yes, please.
The lang/* packages usually require extra scrutiny with regards to
platform.  It's common to see a compiler work on i386 and not x86_64 and
vice-versa.

As an update for everyone else:
net/xymon and net/xymonclient are now fixed.
Thanks to Francois Tigeot fixing poppler016, misc/koffice is also now
fixed along with graphics/kdegraphics3.

So I'd like to add sysutils/k3b (DVD and CD authoring program) to the
top ten.  It should have been there before -- the error has something to
do with missing cam-* devices.

John