Preserving the deduped advantage while mirror-copy ing a Hammer PFS

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:22:14 +0530

Hi,

I got a new hardware and I was migrating the PFSes to the new disks.
My PFSes on the old disks are deduped and some are with ratio more than 2.5. They also have many snapshots.
When I mirror-copy them to the new disks they expand and I have dedup them again.
Is there any way to preserve the deduped effect during a mirror-copy?

Thanks

--Siju