RE: cannot mount disk with hammer file system

From: Úlfar Ellenarson <uel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:27:49 +0000

HI Antonio.

Thank you for your posts and help.  I have taken a screenshot of the mounted etc/fstab or better said /mnt/etc/fstab and I have also ls –l /mnt/dev/serno.  The only thing is I have not looked into the loader.conf which I reckon is mostly likely either in /boot or /etc.  I think the problem is that dragonflybsd is not creating the devices upon boot because I have moved the system from vmware workstation 6. 5 to virtualbox 4.04.  I have looked into the man 8 boot page, however there is considerably less information about dragonfly bsd on the web than linux.  I have converted linux physical machines using rsync, cpio, and netcat to vmware, but I have little experience with dragonfly.

Kind regards,

Úlfar Ellenson