OpenSSL cryptodev / help and crypto hardware needed

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:16:35 +0100

sorry for cross-posting, but I thought I'd get more attention when putting this on users@ also.

Jan
--- Begin Message ---
From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:20:43 +0100
Jan Lentfer schrieb:
Attached is a patch to enable cryptodev engine support in OpenSSL on Dragonfly.

I have tested this to some extend on a System with VIA C7 and padlock with these results:
[..]

I found some irregularities when using padlock.ko and cyrptodev with openssl. I am desperatly looking for someone who has crypto hardware other than padlock available and is whiling to do some testing with me.

Jan
--- End Message ---