Re: trying to compile ltp

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:47:32 -0500

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 14:43:50 Alexander Polakov wrote:
> 2009/12/9, Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.optus.nu>:
> # ./configure --prefix=/tmp/ltp (should be writable, they install
> headers there while building, which is a bit insane)

You should have warned me that it wipes the directory. I'm building it again
in /usr/local, since /tmp will be erased on the next boot. I just switched
routers and ran ddns3 to update the IP address - command not found.
Fortunately I still have the directory I built ddns3 in, so I just
reinstalled it.

Pierre

--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.