Re: trying to compile ltp

From: Alexander Polakov <polachok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:43:50 +0300

2009/12/9, Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.optus.nu>:
> Any idea what's wrong? Or should I just download the latest snapshot and try
> again?
You didn't provide any useful information. What linux distro are you running?
I just downloaded ltp-intermediate-20091209; did
# aptitude install bison byacc flex autoconf automake
# make autotools
# ./configure --prefix=/tmp/ltp (should be writable, they install
headers there while building, which is a bit insane)
# make
# make install
and it builds and installs fine.
I am on Debian 5.0.3 amd64.