Importing history into hammer pfs?

From: Venkatesh Srinivas <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:41:08 -0400

Hi,

I have a certain dataset in a hammer PFS, which is taking care of nightly
snapshots for me.

But I have about a year worth of snapshots from before I used dragonfly, taken
with other tools.

Is there any way I can import these snapshots into my PFS?
Would my best bet to create a new PFS, set the clock to the date of the first
snapshot, and copy each day over, take a hammer snapshot, delete the data and
change the clock to the date of the next snapshot and repeat?
Thanks,
-- vs