2.4.1 slated for Wednesday 30-Sep-2009

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

    We will be rolling 2.4.1 on Monday and announce it on Wednesday after
    the mirrors get it, which is three days from now.

    We've smacked the most obvious bugs including the ones that prevented
    the 64-bit build from working from a USB disk key, and the gui-dvd
    installation bugs.

    I will be cherry-picking commits from master into the release branch
    on Monday.

					<dillon@backplane.com>