Hammer question

From: Mag Gam <magawake@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:46:56 -0500

I am very intrigued with the HAMMER filesystem. I am a heavy Linux
user and at work we use Linux exclusively.  I was curious how hammer
manages dynamic inodes. On ext3 we pre create inodes which is a fixed
amount.  How is hammer doing this?

Sorry if this is a newbie question. I asked the same question on ext3
list and no response there.

TIA