Re: fdisk implementation [read this before deciding what to do]

From: Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:54:40 +0000

Is there any chance of this moving forward ?
As mentioned in my previous  post I really need this feature :). If you
need any help or the like I would be more than happy to help and get
this project on track again!
Otherwise I might go back to were I started off and finish a new fdisk
with less features myself.

Greetings,
	Tobi