Re: Call for pkgsrc help - Firefox broken

From: Ferruccio Zamuner <nonsolosoft@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:45:31 +0200

Hasso Tepper wrote:

How often it happens? Firefox3 compiles and runs fine here although I don't use it my everyday browsing. Firefox3 doesn't have the code I fixed in firefox2, btw.

Today I've try to reproduce it and I've discovered that it's a Xorg bug not firefox3 beta to make it to exit.

Now I've set "Option NoTrapSignals" in xorg.conf and I'll try to find it.

Best regards, \fer