Re: Installation on Macbook Pro

From: Christopher Rawnsley <rawprawns@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:26:56 +0000

On 10 Mar 2008, at 03:46, YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
Last time I tried, it seemed that I managed to smash the partition table
when I manually issued the fdisk command. I don't remember if I specified the correct device, but I doubt our fdisk knows about EFI partitions.

I'm hoping that it won't matter 'cause the Macbooks appear to preserve the MBR in some form.

Anyway, the situation should be improved since then, thanks to sephe@ who has ported msk(4) driver.

Yes... Network adapter detected and working correctly :)