Re: FreeBSD 7, DragonFly's status

To: Dmitri Nikulin <dnikulin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Kris Kennaway <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:11:08 +0100

Dmitri Nikulin wrote:

Hi Kris,

Do you think you'd have a chance to load up Windows Server on the same
machine and compare its MySQL and PostgreSQL to modern Linux, FreeBSD
and Solaris?

I dont think there's much chance of that, sorry. I dont have access to a copy, the test machines are remotely hosted, and I doubt windows server can be booted over pxe :) I'd need someone to provide me with access to their own machine running those OSes.

Kris