Re: tty/pty/console wish

From: Bob Bagwill <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Jun 2007 14:39:14 GMT

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:04:26 -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:

> I think the last time I used screen was 20 years ago.  I just leave all my xterms open.

I stop using screen when I got my VAXstation II/GPX running ULTRIX. :-)
Adios emacs!

But I don't like sitting in the machine room in the basement, with a linux
cluster deafening me with its turbojet fans, and cold air pouring down my neck,
so I've started using screen again.  And it's nice to be able to start something
at work, and resume it at home.