Re: request for some useful packages in livecd

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:58:20 +0800

On 4/12/07, km b <kmb810@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/12/07, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@fs.ei.tum.de> wrote:

> On the snapshot isos there is a NATA kernel available as /kernel.NATA.

i was trying 1.8.1 iso.

> Maybe that's just a matter of adding the PCI ID, maybe it is more work.  could you please check out what other operating systems did to support this NIC?

the problem is that when the bge module is loaded it prints a bunch of
"fwohci0: xxx error message" . Consequently I can't understand what's
the connection between bge and firewire.

mmm, vmstat -i probably shows you that they share same irq.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die