[no subject]

t1dd5d300w6ee76b38294fab5a@mail.gmail.com>
From: "Adrian Michael Nida" <nida@musc.edu>
Subject: RE: wiki log of #dragonfly irc channel
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:10:49 -0500
BestServHost: crater.dragonflybsd.org
Sender: users-errors@crater.dragonflybsd.org

Wow, this is getting wild o_O.  I never thought a simple bot would cause
such chatter.

I created this bot the way it is (recording everything for historical
purposes) because:

1)  I thought that historical archives were what people wanted.
2)  It was the easiest way I knew how to accomplish assumption 1)

Now, I'm happy to add whatever changes need to be done.  When a consensus is
reached, I'll do it.

Thanks,

Adrian