PowerDNS-Recursor

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:41:44 +1100

Hey,
Our company is switching DNS server to DragonFly and we'll be using the PowerDNS/LDAP package. Im in the process of writing a web-base frontend for PowerDNS, however, I just noticed there is no PowerDNS-Recursor package in pkgsrc-current, only in WIP and that one doesn't compile on DF. Can I get some feedback please whether the recursor will be brought into pkgsrc-current anytime soon?

Cheers,
Petr