Re: how do you stop bmake

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:18:41 +0100

tannj wrote:
Short of rebooting, how do you stop bmake?
I want to be able to interrupt a long build when building from pkgsrc.
However, if I want to restart without changing anything, is it safe
to run bmake again or would I need to start from scratch?

I recommend using screen or dtach for this, and ^Z ;-)

--
Gergo Szakal
University of Szeged, Hungary

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */