Re: Text-columns and CSS

From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:11:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Dennis Melentyev wrote:

Do you see any particular reason? Except just ability to use "links".
Do you really use "lynks and Co" for day-to-day browsing?

Personally, no; but when things go wrong and, for example, I can't use X, I sometimes do.

That's also often just the times you need to look for documentation and tips on the web.

It seems like a really good idea to keep the site as compatible as possible. (And it is, both now and with the proposed designs.)

MAgnus