Re: Please help with NAT

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:34:41 +0200

Eugene wrote:
Sorry for the stupid question, but I can't get NAT working properly on my machine.
Generally speaking, I cannot reach internet from LAN machines, while natd is running and packets are being forwarded to the 'external' interface.
Please tell me, if there is a problem with natd configuration or I miss something while configuring system or what?
The machine itself can access internet and ping any host in LAN.

Is it a must for you to use IPFW? If not, you should really try out pf which is far easier to configure.