Re: sk driver problems

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:43:09 +0800

On 10/18/06, Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:

> Nope, I think you should keep the patch, since you have two sk(4) in one
> box :-)

Is that patch in preview or somewhere else? Or shouldn't I try preview
at all on that machine?

Nope, not in preview. I just generated one against HEAD, should apply to PREVIEW: http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/sk_ser.diff

I tested this patch some time ago.  I plan to take a look at sk(4)
next week, so the patch will be in repos :-)

As about the watchdog time, does your cards completely stop
functioning or just keep working after the watchdog timeout?

Cheers,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die