Re: sk driver problems

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:10:36 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:

Are they just occassional timeouts or is the driver not working?

They are occasional ones, otherwise it does work fine. I am using 1.6.0 with this patch:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2006-09/msg00209.html

Don't know what brigs them on, yesterday there was about 10, today there was only 1 (so far).

Should I recompile the *original* sk driver?
(I bet you remember the issue I just linked. This is the same system. :-/)