Re: glib not compiling

From: Alexander Chimento <shiroi.tsubasa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:26:35 -0400

walt wrote:
Alexander Ames Chimento wrote:
Hi again,

I am having trouble compiling Glib. Whenever it starts to compile
garray.c, it seems to stop there and do nothing...

I just compiled the pkgsrc glib and glib2 and had no problems. Are you using pkgsrc, or compiling directly from source? Which version of DragonFly are you running?

I'm using pkgsrc (I was actually trying to compile GnuCash, and it needed glib as a dependency). I'm running 1.5.4-DEVELOPMENT DragonFlyBSD.

Alex