glib not compiling

From: Alexander Ames Chimento <shiroi.tsubasa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:56:37 -0400

Hi again,

I am having trouble compiling Glib. Whenever it starts to compile garray.c, it seems to stop there and do nothing. If I am running X, then everything slows down (i.e. windows are drawn slowly and text appearing on the screen lags). It just seems to sit there using up a massive amount of the computer's resources. Can anybody help me, please?

Alex