Re: Getting pkgmanager to work

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 03:57:30 +1000

So I did by going to the directory and "cvs update" that but pkgmanager still gives me the same error. Should I recompile it too?

Peter Avalos wrote:
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 03:39:03AM +1000, Petr Janda wrote:
Hi and thanks for the reply.

Do you mean updating the pkgsrc tree? Or just the mk/ directory. If only the mk/ directory, how did you do that?

Updating the entire tree should work.

If you just want to update a certain directory, cd into it, and 'cvs update'.

--Peter