Getting pkgmanager to work

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 02:13:57 +1000

So I decided to give this a try. Installed pkgsrc-wip and pkgmanager and its dependencies. I run pkgmanager and get this:

/usr/pkg/bin/pkgmanager: @PREFIX@/bin/clisp: not found

I changed the prefix manually in the file to /usr/pkg and then got an error complaining about a missing file called packages.clisp, i did a locate on this file and it turned out theres no such file on my system. Where is the PREFIX value taken from? What to do to get this working?

Petr