Re: What is DF aimed at?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:45:13 -0700 (PDT)

:Uh, how do you get that? Clustering implies
:networking, and Matt has repeatedly stated that
:he doesn't really care about network performance.
:
:And clustering implies servers, which Matt has
:recently and repeatedly stated aren't his focal
:point. I don't see how you can have one as a goal
:and not the other. Clustering required hightly
:efficient networking first and foremost.
:
:DT

    Er, I said no such thing.  You apparently did not read my
    posting(s) very carefully.