Re: Overall usability in 1.4?

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:09:51 +0000

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 10:53:15AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     I don't know if its the same problem, have your timer issues gone away
:     with the recent fixes?

Well, I had to run FBSD for the time being, so I'm not sure.  But the
interchange you had with Stefan suggested I might be able to fix the problem
by using a plain vanilla console when I start, before starting X.  But the
symptoms he described were the same as mine.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.