Xorg / pkgsrc problems

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Nov 2005 14:18:45 GMT
I just upgraded my DFly to 1.3.7-PREVIEW and decided to nuke all my
packages and install from pkgsrc from scratch.  However, I can't get
xorg working: whether I compile from source, or use packages from
Joerg's site or gobsd.com, it says
(EE) Failed to load module "Keyboard" (module does not exist, 0)
(I don't see any obvious packages to install here, what's the fix?)

and then,
"Fatal server error: Caught signal 11.  Server aborting"
and quits with a coredump.

This is true even if I start without an xorg.conf file, or use Xorg
-configure to generate a .conf file.

If I manually edit my xorg.conf file to change the "radeon" driver to
"vesa", it no longer coredumps, but can't initialise a keyboard
device so quits (without coredump).

Any clues?  xorg 6.8.2 used to work fine with my earlier install (also
from pkgsrc, several months old).

Rahul