Re: pkgsrc binaries for Preview

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 03:51:19 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
To wander back to my original question, sort of: what are our pkgsrc
plans, before the next release happens?  It'd be nice to supply binary
packages sooner rather than later, now that the ABI changes are done (?),
and to make transitioning easier.

We are going to provide official binary packages for download, Matt, Jeremy and I are sorting some details out, mostly administrative in nature. I will keep the list posted.

-Hiten