Re: editor poll

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:36:59 +0200

Richard Nyberg wrote:
Which is your main text editor?

Pardon me, but who seriously cares? Decades have gone by with emacsos users attacking vi users and the other way around, and I thought it had finally ended a couple of years ago. It's just not important, there's a shitload of editors around, and there are bound to be people who blindly and zealously advocate them. There's no point in arguing over anything subjective and personal like this.

Cheers,
--
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx