Re: PKGSRC will be officially supported as of the next release

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 05:47:45 -0700

Max Okumoto wrote:

Hmmm... so I guess I had better figure out the features that are missing in our version of make to match the netbsd make. :-)

That would be wonderful -- I can't remember to type bmake instead of make. Keep in mind that bmake has a bug: leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~joerg/pkgsrc/bmake.diff

So much code to fix so little time in the day :-/

make -D25_HOURS time ;o)