HEADS UP: Network problems with dragonflybsd.org - 17 April 2005

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

    I've been having network problems all day.  My poor T1 decided to
    take a hike, and the phone company still hasn't figured out what
    is wrong with it.

    My net is currently routed over a dialup.  I should have done it earlier
    but I didn't think it would take this long for the telco to figure out
    what broke.  The mailing lists and newsgroups and web site should work
    (albeit very slowly).  cvsupd and ftp are turned off and will remain
    off until the T1 is back up.

    The outage could last another 24 hours.  The telco has been working
    on the trouble ticket all day and may end up working it all night
    the way things are going.  Hopefully the outage will not extend beyond
    another 12 hours.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>