Re: linux binary compatibility

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:42:21 +0200

jgentry wrote:

I'm interested in moving my servers from linux to DragonFly. However, I run a couple of UT game servers that linux binaries. I *think* FreeBSD has some sort of linux binary capability, does DragonFly? And if so, where can I find some info on it?

Jeff,

I'm running an UT2004 server here on DragonFly. Works fine.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx