Re: DRAGONFLY 1.2 RELEASED!

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:28:51 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Thanks to the hard work of everyone involved, we have officially released
    DragonFly 1.2 !

The release page can be gotten to from our main page or directly:

    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/
    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/release1_2.cgi

Congratulations to everyone!

I would especially thank you for having the balls to fork the source and do it the right way(tm), all the developers contributing to this wonderful project and of course the people on efnet:#dragonflybsd.

--
mph