Re: another logo idea

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:26:44 -0800 (PST)

:> http://icarus.uic.edu/~zholla1/dragonflybsd_world_logo.gif
:>
:> I'll fix it up if anyone likes this idea.

    It's definitely worth saving, though I agree with Justin we are going to
    keep our current Logo (probably forever).  But this reminds me... I meant
    to do this before and forgot.  I am going to create a subdirectory in
    the doc CVS for logos and other related items.  We really need to put
    this stuff somewhere official.

    Could you (Zera) place the graphic under the DragonFly copyright?  Just
    emailing me the DragonFly copyright and a note saying that you are
    releasing the image under those terms would be sufficient, then I can
    add it to CVS.  The DragonFly copyright is listed in /usr/src/COPYRIGHT
    in the source tree and may also be installed as /COPYRIGHT on your HD.

    Also to Justin:  Could you track down and get a copyright release for
    our official site logo?  We need to get that one squared away too.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>