Re: Install - boot question

From: "Steven Looman" <steven@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:52:13 +0100

It is also possible to use the Windows XP bootloaden (ntloader?).

Copy /boot/boot1 to your Windows partition (if you're using NTFS be creative
since the partition is probably mounted read only, and you don't want this
otherwise).

Add this to your boot.ini on your Windows XP partition:
c:\boot1="Dragonfly BSD"
(Assuming the Windows XP partition has the drive letter "c")

While I'm not sure this works for Dragonfly BSD, it does work for FreeBSD
5.1. I used it for some time.

Steven Looman